Pokémon International Forums  

Go Back   Pokémon International Forums >


kuzronk is on a distinguished road

kuzronk kuzronk is offline


Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Xxxstraight edgexxX
    Xxxstraight edgexxX
    Sorry you where annoying me at that time I had to. I deactivated that account now. On Twitter I'm Midnight_blue91 now.
  2. Xxxstraight edgexxX
    Xxxstraight edgexxX
    Ok whatever you say so. I ended up deleting it I felt bad on what I said about you. :/ Personally I just don't even like it myself usually I don't do that stuff about anyone I'm usually a very nice person. But I can be very mean like that like I'm very weird, my family has been very annoying I didn't mean to take it out on youjust ignore me. Hey if I'm doinh some bad to you then just say something I'll understand sometimes I can be very angry like that. I do like you and I don't hate you. If I hated you then you'll know it. I just don't like your friends on last.fm they are kinda mean to you and I don't like it. Oh yeah I've been banned for 8 months just got back on way back in March of this year cause I got accused of saying nasty things on my instagram. I had to write that about you on the bottom because of your friends just in case don't ask why. For most of it like 95 % of it is not you and the other 5 % is you.
  3. Xxxstraight edgexxX
    Xxxstraight edgexxX
    Actually yes I seen him into another pokemon fourm like this one http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/ I tried to regester on it but th admin won't have anymore users on that fourm I think.
  4. Xxxstraight edgexxX
    Xxxstraight edgexxX
    Oh yeah I knew we where. Oh I didn't know that at all. Troll eh you know trolls are bad and he accused of you being one. Bad your not no troll.
  5. Virtual Headache
    Virtual Headache
  6. Xxxstraight edgexxX
    Xxxstraight edgexxX
    Hey where we friends here before hand ? By the ways I just saw MichaelXD005s comment is this user what's he trying to say to everyone ? http://www.pokecommunity.com/member....itor_messaging
  7. Laulie
    Welcome to the forums
  8. Virtual Headache
    Virtual Headache
    yeah xD
  9. Virtual Headache
    Virtual Headache
  10. Virtual Headache
    Virtual Headache
    oh that's unfortunate
    I cna assure you though, that I always try my best to make the forums as safe as possible

About Me

  • About kuzronk


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
  • Credits: 91
Total Likes
  • Likes Received: 0 (in 0 Posts)
  • Likes Given: 0
General Information
  • User ID: 4098
  • Last Activity: 07-22-2019
  • Join Date: 01-06-2014
  • Referrals: 1


Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7


Friend Codes & Timezone
  • Timezone: GMT
Trading Info
  • Trading status: Offline
Battling Info
  • Battle status: Offline


0 Items

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Credits System provided by vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
All Pokémon names and characters are © Nintendo
Hey! It seems like you haven't made an account here yet. We'd be very happy if you did! To do so please click here...